A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Healy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Healy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Healy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Healy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Healy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Healy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Healy practice?
- Dr. William Healy has 1 office location.
Dr. William Healy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons.