A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Healy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Healy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Healy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Healy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Healy practice?
Dr. William Healy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.