Learn more about Dr. William Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Healy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Healy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Healy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Healy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William L. Healy practice?
Dr. William Healy practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Orthopedic Surgeons, Newton Lower Falls Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Newton Lower Falls Surgeons, and Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.