A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital, Kerrville, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Allen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Allen practice?
- Dr. William Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Orthopedic Surgeons.