Learn more about Dr. William Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital, Kerrville, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Allen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Allen practice?
- Dr. William Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Orthopedic Surgeons.