A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McMullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McMullen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McMullen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wynn McMullen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William W. McMullen practice?
- Dr. William McMullen has 3 office locations.
Dr. William McMullen practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Alvin, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.