Learn more about Dr. William McMullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McMullen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McMullen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McMullen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William W. McMullen practice?
Dr. William McMullen practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Alvin, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.