A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Oppat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Oppat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oppat
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oppat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Oppat, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Diabetic Foot
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Oppat graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oppat has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frank Oppat MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William F. Oppat practice?
- Dr. William Oppat has 1 office location.
Dr. William Oppat practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.