Dr. William Frank Oppat MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Oppat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Oppat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Oppat, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oppat graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oppat has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oppat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William F. Oppat practice?
Dr. William Oppat practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons and Southfield Cardiothoracic Surgeons.