Learn more about Dr. William Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Post, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Post
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Post Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Post, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder and evaluation of complex patellofemoral disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Post has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Post MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Post practice?
- Dr. William Post has 1 office location.
Dr. William Post practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.