A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Post, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Post
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Post Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Post, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder and evaluation of complex patellofemoral disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Post has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Post MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Post practice?
- Dr. William Post has 1 office location.
Dr. William Post practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons and Morgantown Sports Medicine Doctors.