A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Post, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Post
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Post Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Post, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder and evaluation of complex patellofemoral disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Post has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Post MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Post practice?
- Dr. William Post has 1 office location.
Dr. William Post practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons and Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.