Learn more about Dr. William Pujadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pujadas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pujadas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pujadas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pujadas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujadas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pujadas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Pujadas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Pujadas practice?
- Dr. William Pujadas has 1 office location.
Dr. William Pujadas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.