Learn more about Dr. William Pujadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pujadas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pujadas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pujadas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pujadas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujadas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pujadas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Pujadas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Pujadas practice?
- Dr. William Pujadas has 1 office location.
Dr. William Pujadas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.