Family Physicians
3511 W Market St
Ste A
Greensboro, NC 27403
336-852-3800
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Paul on Jul 20th, 2014

He has been my Dr for over 15 years and I can say with 100% certainty that he is called to help people. He listens as though you are his only patient. Joyce is his nursing and she is excellent.

|  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Linda Emser (formerly Davidson) on Jun 26th, 2014

My son and I were Dr. Harris' patients about ten years ago. I only stopped seeing him because I moved! A coworker mentioned his name and practice to me today, and I remember him with gratitude and fondness. He was wonderful to my son Robert and a blessing to me and my family.

|  The Best There Is  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

After nearly 12 years of extensive and disabling medical problems, finding and being treated by Dr. Harris has been a near miracle. I have been his patient since 2004 and can honestly say that he is the most caring physician I have ever known. His diagnoses and treatments have literally saved my life - more than once. You may find yourself waiting longer than with other doctors, who will see you for the 10-15 minutes they have you booked for, but the wait is more than worth it. He has spent up to an hour with me many times, and I never was left talking to his back as he was leaving the exam room. Other doctors in the practice, some of whom I've seen, cannot come close to his care. He treats what ails you in your body, but also mentally, emotionally and if you ask him, spiritually as well. I would recommend Dr. Harris to anyone of any age.

|  Dr. William R. Harris  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

This is the best doctor. He is caring and takes the time to actually talk to you about not only the medical issues at hand but about what is going on in other areas of your life that may impact your health. I had a medical issue that was not correctly diagnosed for four years by other doctors but when I brought it up to him during an annual visit, he looked outside the symptoms to look deeper at the underlying cause. Because he was open-minded in his thinking and LISTENED to me, he diagnosed the problem! I had the treatment and was finally had relief from the constant pain!

|  Dr. Harris  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris since July,1996 & would never leave him or his practice. If for any reason I can not get an appointment with him, I am more than willing to take an appointment with any of his associates. They are all that wonderful. I love Dr. Harris, his bedside manner, caring for me as an individual & not my physical ailment. He is a Christian man which makes it for me, all that much better. I literally trust him with my life, mu husbands life, as well as my son, who know grown, still goes to him.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2009

Dr Harris is a very kind and understanding christian doctor thank the Lord. He should be the doctor of the year in his field. I have seen him for about 18 years.

|  Great Doctor, Poor Practice  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2008

Though Dr. Harris is an Excellent MD, Eagle Family Medicine is a poor practice. If you don't mind dealing with nit-witted office workers, and administrators - and is willing to wait to see Dr. Harris rather than one of the other Associates (I've only had a positive experience with ONE other - a quite older man) then it will be worth it. Dr. Harris in the folly of EFM @ Triad is a Diamond in the Rough.