Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I usually have a pos.. show details I usually have a pos..
by R.H on Sep 26th, 2016

I usually have a positive experience at Eagle. Dr. Harris is a great doctor that I hope to have for a long time.

Dr.Harris and staff .. show details Dr.Harris and staff ..
by C.T on Sep 19th, 2016

Dr.Harris and staff were very helpful and professional. Thank you for your service.

quick, timely and co.. show details quick, timely and co..
by H.E on Sep 5th, 2016

quick, timely and courteous service. Very professional

I received a detaile.. show details I received a detaile..
by K.L on Aug 29th, 2016

I received a detailed annual physical examination. I was very pleased with the service provided by Dr. Harris and his staff.

Dr. Harris and staff.. show details Dr. Harris and staff..
by C.L on Aug 22nd, 2016

Dr. Harris and staff are always exceptional. Take time to listen to me. Thank you all.

Regular 6 month Doct.. show details Regular 6 month Doct..
by M.H on Aug 16th, 2016

Regular 6 month Doctor visit with Dr. Harris and lab work regarding thyroid and cholesterol. Always a good visit, even if it is 'required'!

My visit was a 6 mon.. show details My visit was a 6 mon..
by B.D on Aug 2nd, 2016

My visit was a 6 month checkup & to review & renew meds. Dr. Harris took the time needed to go over any changes I might have with my conditions. He is always understanding, compassionate, & professional.

Excellent as always .. show details Excellent as always ..
by S.P on Jul 26th, 2016

Excellent as always Dr Harris is always pleasant and thorough. I love how he talks to his patients that is why I have been with him for 24 years

Dr. Harris provides .. show details Dr. Harris provides ..
by .K on Jul 20th, 2016

Dr. Harris provides the best care possible. He is caring and thorough and listens to every concern a patient may have and addresses the problems accordingly.

Dr. Harris was very .. show details Dr. Harris was very ..
by L.G on Jul 19th, 2016

Dr. Harris was very thorough and asked me questions pertaining to what I was saying. He actually listens, and has never made me feel like he's in a hurry.

6 Month follow up fr.. show details 6 Month follow up fr..
by D.T on Jul 13th, 2016

6 Month follow up from my last physical. It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Harris. He takes the time to listen, and is always able to answer my questions. He is very professional and I'm usually surprised at the knowledge he can retrieve from memory.

Dr. Harris is the co.. show details Dr. Harris is the co..
by .J on Jul 12th, 2016

Dr. Harris is the consummate physician who really cares and LISTENS to his patients. I never feel like he is dictating to me as someone who doesn't know how to move forward with my own healthcare...he engages in a collaborative manner, realizing that the best outcomes is when a patient feels invested in their own health and that their opinions and perspective matter. It is a rare attribute in a managed care world for sure. This was a follow up visit for a 8-10 week period of me being sick and answers coming forth slowly from the specialists. I TRUST Dr. Harris as he formulates the to plan and I follow through as well as I can. My only concern is that I feel sure his overloaded schedule is due to others feeling the same confidence in Dr. Harris that I do....when I really need him in an acute manner, it is very difficult to get in to see him in a reasonable timeframe. The other docs are great but Dr. Harris is my go to so I wish his schedule allowed him to work with acute situations but I understand and am trying to build the same confidence in the other docs.

Dr. William Harris h.. show details Dr. William Harris h..
by Shirleen R Smith on Jul 11th, 2016

Dr. William Harris has been my doctor for the past 28 yrs. and he and I have built up a level of trust and respect that is greatly appreciated. We may not always agree but in the end I know that he has my best interest at heart as a patient. He is very easy to talk with and is a very humble and spiritual man who just fortunate for me happens to be my doctor. The staff that I have come in contact with is pleasant & professional and that's why I have been a patient for so long. The wait time is a bit long but I understand that when you spend time with each individual patient and you are listening to their concerns it may take longer. I would rather wait patiently rather than be rushed out the door when its my time to be seen.

DR. HARRIS IS ONE OF.. show details DR. HARRIS IS ONE OF..
by Kyle J Mason on Jul 6th, 2016

DR. HARRIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS IN GREENSBORO. I HAVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR YEARS. HE DOES NOT PLAY WITH YOUR HEALTH IF HE DOSE NOT NO THE ANSWER HE WILL FIND IT . NUMBER 1 IN MY BOOK. THANK GOD FOR HIM.

Dr. Harris always ta.. show details Dr. Harris always ta..
by R.P on Jul 5th, 2016

Dr. Harris always takes the time to listen to your concerns with the utmost respect. He allows me to try different approaches to treatment while giving me the pros and cons, which I appreciate.

It's always a pleasu.. show details It's always a pleasu..
by Daniel L Ammons on Jul 4th, 2016

It's always a pleasure to deal with Dr. Harris and all of the staff at Eagle. The staff is professional and efficient and courteous, and Dr. Harris is a great doctor. He's sympathetic, and he takes time to talk with his patients and develop an understanding of the problem rather than just rushing them through. Sometimes, one has to wait for him in the exam room for a few extra minutes, but it's not an imposition because you know it's because he's making sure the previous patient is taken care of and knows that he's committed to their health. He's a trusted resource for me and my wife, and we're happy to have found him.

I have always receiv.. show details I have always receiv..
by .S on Jul 1st, 2016

I have always received excellent service and have been treated professionally. I have no complaints. I am very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Harris and the staff.

Dr. HARRIS is extrem.. show details Dr. HARRIS is extrem..
by Ray Johnson on Jun 30th, 2016

Dr. HARRIS is extremely professional and takes ample time to listen to my list of concerns. His aide Joyce is also a true professional...caring and knowledgeable. This office and staff have exceeded my expectations.

Dr HARRIS is very pe.. show details Dr HARRIS is very pe..
by Pamela A Reaver on Jun 27th, 2016

Dr HARRIS is very personal and makes sure all my needs and concerns are well taken care of and everyone in office is very nice and reassuring. I have no complaints on how I am treated.

Doctor Harris is ver.. show details Doctor Harris is ver..
by .B on Jun 23rd, 2016

Doctor Harris is very caring.he listen and explains things to me without rushing.I feel be is without question the best doctor I have ever had and would hate to lose him and his nurse Joyce is an outstanding and caring person as well they make a good team

This was my first vi.. show details This was my first vi..
by .Hearn on Jun 20th, 2016

This was my first visit with Dr. Harris. He was very professional and cordial while checking and diagnosing my condition. The antibiotic treatment he prescribed was effective. Thank you Dr. Harris for caring and providing good much bette

They took me immedia.. show details They took me immedia..
by .T on Jun 7th, 2016

They took me immediately when I called because I had cut my hand and knew I need stitches. I went in and was taken care of fairly quickly. Dr. Harris's nurse that was assisting him was fabulous too. Overall a great experience with such short notice from me.

Dr Harris and nurse .. show details Dr Harris and nurse ..
by .G on Jun 6th, 2016

Dr Harris and nurse have always been caring and conscientious regarding my care. They follow up and make sure I have improved, if needed. If my issue is not resolved I am referred to a specialist. Excellent care. I am very appreciative of the care provided.

Have complete confid.. show details Have complete confid..
by .S on Jun 1st, 2016

Have complete confidence in Dr. Harris. He listens and gives options on whats needed. Brought me through a serious problem. Thankful to have him as my Doctor.

Dr. Harris and his s.. show details Dr. Harris and his s..
by .M on May 30th, 2016

Dr. Harris and his staff are the best. I feel comfortable and like I am an important patient when ever I visit. Dr. Harris takes the time necessary to listen to me and asks good questions. He's knowledgeable and up to date. Always looks for the solutions that can help first(exercise, diet, supplement. etc.) before prescribing prescriptions. He's kind and caring. He has helped me through some rough times.I really like the fact that I can always talk to a real person when I call the office. And I get follow up calls to remind me to schedule other appointments for other services. I love the Portal so I can see my results and send emails with questions.Thank you so much.

I am always seen in .. show details I am always seen in ..
by .M on May 26th, 2016

I am always seen in a timely manner. Dr. Harris treats me as if I am the only patient he has that day. I never feel rushed and he is always considerate in answering all my questions. I feel I get excellent treatment and sincere interest in my overall health as well as good direction.

I began as a patient.. show details I began as a patient..
by .W on May 24th, 2016

I began as a patient with Dr. Harris after my former Dr. moved away. Initially worried that it would take time to find another, that simply wasn't the case as Dr. Harris has been fantastic. He listens and provides great care - I have no intentions of going elsewhere.

It was a very pleasa.. show details It was a very pleasa..
by .Lohwasser on May 16th, 2016

It was a very pleasant experience and Doctor Harris takes the time to address all of my concerns very thoroughly. The nursing and office staff demonstrate a high level of professionalism as well.

DR. Harris is very p.. show details DR. Harris is very p..
by .G on May 13th, 2016

DR. Harris is very professional in how handles my issues and is there when I need him. My office visits are always helpful and answered with follow up results. I appreciate how he treats me when I visit.

I'm very pleased wit.. show details I'm very pleased wit..
by .P on Apr 28th, 2016

I'm very pleased with this practice. Dr. Harris is always thorough but gives me voice in my healthcare. Can't imagine going any where else. Thanks!

Dr. Harris has been .. show details Dr. Harris has been ..
by Phyllis E Carmichael on Apr 22nd, 2016

Dr. Harris has been my primary care physician for almost 12 years. I have regularly scheduled appointments every 3 months throughout the year for lab work and exams, but due to the deterioration of my health I often see him almost monthly. I have so much confidence in him that unless he suggests I see a specialist for a specific medical reason, I depend on him for all my health issues, concerns and medication management. He is a warm, kind physician who really takes the time to listen to me. He has never made me feel rushed or left the exam room until all my questions have been answered. He cares about my health, yes, but he also cares about my quality of life. He has never just examined me, written a prescription and was done. I would never consider changing to another doctor, even within the practice (although I have experience with several.) I credit him for the reason I'm still alive and have (even with my multiple serious health issues) the quality of life I am blessed with. The above is applicable to all appointments I've had with him, not just the most recent one. Thank you for asking me to participate in this feedback.

I always know that I.. show details I always know that I..
by .C on Apr 12th, 2016

I always know that I can count on Dr. Harris to spend as much time as needed to help me understand just what is going on with my body. He is careful to explain things in enough detail that I feel comfortable with the situation. He has always added a little personal touch to set my mind at ease, and still be professional. The results are accurate. The staff is knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. Wait time is never good, but it is acceptable (see ans #1). It is only fair. Facility is clean and comfortable. Scheduling is easy at the office, but sometimes it is difficult to get through on the phone. I have not tried the web portal. Excellent overall experience is not an exaggeration. Keep up the great work!

As always, my experi.. show details As always, my experi..
by .H on Apr 6th, 2016

As always, my experience with Dr. Harrises services is great! I did visit him this time at the urgent care on New Garden. The staff, wait time, etc. was superb!

I am glad I have a g.. show details I am glad I have a g..
by .W on Apr 1st, 2016

I am glad I have a good Dr and that he listens to my issues one at a time and we find a solution for them, look foward to many more years being treated by him

I enjoy coming to se.. show details I enjoy coming to se..
by .B on Mar 21st, 2016

I enjoy coming to see Dr. Harris as he always is willing to discuss my current situation no matter what. As for Joyce she is the best. Truly the best medical doctor I have ever been associated with.

Dr. Harris is Wonderful! show details Dr. Harris is Wonderful!
Mar 8th, 2016

I am 33 years old and have been seeing Dr. Harris for 14 years. He is a great physician! You will have to wait a while to see him (to get an appointment with him as well as in the waiting room), but it is worth it because he takes all the time that you need when he is with you. He does not rush you and makes you feel extremely comfortable. He makes you feel like you are his only concern when he is in the room with you. He will discuss a variety of treatment options so that you can make informed decisions about your health. I don't like to see anyone else unless I absolutely have to (due to him being booked up, etc.)!

My visit was for my .. show details My visit was for my ..
by Paul D Byrd on Mar 3rd, 2016

My visit was for my annual physical. I feel very comfortable with Dr Harris because he takes time to listen rather than rush the patient through the appointment. I have seen various (specialized) physicians over the years but I give Dr Harris the highest rating possible because of his thoroughness and bedside manner.

Close to the end of .. show details Close to the end of ..
by .B on Feb 25th, 2016

Close to the end of 2015 I had scheduled my annual physical. Dr Harris had been watching my PSA levels for several years. He noticed a slight elevation in those levels and sent me to have a colonoscopy and to a visit with a urologist. Prostate cancer was detected at the urologist visit. The level of cancer was much higher than indicated by the PSA levels. Both Dr Tannenbaum (urologist ) and Dr Borden (surgeon ) complimented Dr Harris to me for his professionalism and quick action to get the ball rolling on this problem. I am very glad to have Dr Harris for my primary care doctor. The cancer is localized in the prostate. Surgery is scheduled for 2/8 to remove the prostate and the cancer. Thank you Dr Harris.

retiree show details retiree
Jul 31st, 2015

As I think about Dr.Harris, the first thing that stands out is his determination to find the problem and treat it accordingly. He is patient, understanding and tries to help find the problems in life.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Paul on Jul 20th, 2014

He has been my Dr for over 15 years and I can say with 100% certainty that he is called to help people. He listens as though you are his only patient. Joyce is his nursing and she is excellent.

The Best There Is show details The Best There Is
Sep 19th, 2012

After nearly 12 years of extensive and disabling medical problems, finding and being treated by Dr. Harris has been a near miracle. I have been his patient since 2004 and can honestly say that he is the most caring physician I have ever known. His diagnoses and treatments have literally saved my life - more than once. You may find yourself waiting longer than with other doctors, who will see you for the 10-15 minutes they have you booked for, but the wait is more than worth it. He has spent up to an hour with me many times, and I never was left talking to his back as he was leaving the exam room. Other doctors in the practice, some of whom I've seen, cannot come close to his care. He treats what ails you in your body, but also mentally, emotionally and if you ask him, spiritually as well. I would recommend Dr. Harris to anyone of any age.

Dr. William R. Harris show details Dr. William R. Harris
Apr 23rd, 2012

This is the best doctor. He is caring and takes the time to actually talk to you about not only the medical issues at hand but about what is going on in other areas of your life that may impact your health. I had a medical issue that was not correctly diagnosed for four years by other doctors but when I brought it up to him during an annual visit, he looked outside the symptoms to look deeper at the underlying cause. Because he was open-minded in his thinking and LISTENED to me, he diagnosed the problem! I had the treatment and was finally had relief from the constant pain!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Aug 29th, 2009

Dr Harris is a very kind and understanding christian doctor thank the Lord. He should be the doctor of the year in his field. I have seen him for about 18 years.

Great Doctor, Poor Practice show details Great Doctor, Poor Practice
Nov 15th, 2008

Though Dr. Harris is an Excellent MD, Eagle Family Medicine is a poor practice. If you don't mind dealing with nit-witted office workers, and administrators - and is willing to wait to see Dr. Harris rather than one of the other Associates (I've only had a positive experience with ONE other - a quite older man) then it will be worth it. Dr. Harris in the folly of EFM @ Triad is a Diamond in the Rough.