Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I'm very pleased wit.. show details I'm very pleased wit..
by .P on Apr 28th, 2016

I'm very pleased with this practice. Dr. Harris is always thorough but gives me voice in my healthcare. Can't imagine going any where else. Thanks!

Dr. Harris has been .. show details Dr. Harris has been ..
by Phyllis E Carmichael on Apr 22nd, 2016

Dr. Harris has been my primary care physician for almost 12 years. I have regularly scheduled appointments every 3 months throughout the year for lab work and exams, but due to the deterioration of my health I often see him almost monthly. I have so much confidence in him that unless he suggests I see a specialist for a specific medical reason, I depend on him for all my health issues, concerns and medication management. He is a warm, kind physician who really takes the time to listen to me. He has never made me feel rushed or left the exam room until all my questions have been answered. He cares about my health, yes, but he also cares about my quality of life. He has never just examined me, written a prescription and was done. I would never consider changing to another doctor, even within the practice (although I have experience with several.) I credit him for the reason I'm still alive and have (even with my multiple serious health issues) the quality of life I am blessed with. The above is applicable to all appointments I've had with him, not just the most recent one. Thank you for asking me to participate in this feedback.

I always know that I.. show details I always know that I..
by .C on Apr 12th, 2016

I always know that I can count on Dr. Harris to spend as much time as needed to help me understand just what is going on with my body. He is careful to explain things in enough detail that I feel comfortable with the situation. He has always added a little personal touch to set my mind at ease, and still be professional. The results are accurate. The staff is knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. Wait time is never good, but it is acceptable (see ans #1). It is only fair. Facility is clean and comfortable. Scheduling is easy at the office, but sometimes it is difficult to get through on the phone. I have not tried the web portal. Excellent overall experience is not an exaggeration. Keep up the great work!

As always, my experi.. show details As always, my experi..
by .H on Apr 6th, 2016

As always, my experience with Dr. Harrises services is great! I did visit him this time at the urgent care on New Garden. The staff, wait time, etc. was superb!

I am glad I have a g.. show details I am glad I have a g..
by .W on Apr 1st, 2016

I am glad I have a good Dr and that he listens to my issues one at a time and we find a solution for them, look foward to many more years being treated by him

I enjoy coming to se.. show details I enjoy coming to se..
by .B on Mar 21st, 2016

I enjoy coming to see Dr. Harris as he always is willing to discuss my current situation no matter what. As for Joyce she is the best. Truly the best medical doctor I have ever been associated with.

Dr. Harris is Wonderful! show details Dr. Harris is Wonderful!
Mar 8th, 2016

I am 33 years old and have been seeing Dr. Harris for 14 years. He is a great physician! You will have to wait a while to see him (to get an appointment with him as well as in the waiting room), but it is worth it because he takes all the time that you need when he is with you. He does not rush you and makes you feel extremely comfortable. He makes you feel like you are his only concern when he is in the room with you. He will discuss a variety of treatment options so that you can make informed decisions about your health. I don't like to see anyone else unless I absolutely have to (due to him being booked up, etc.)!

My visit was for my .. show details My visit was for my ..
by Paul D Byrd on Mar 3rd, 2016

My visit was for my annual physical. I feel very comfortable with Dr Harris because he takes time to listen rather than rush the patient through the appointment. I have seen various (specialized) physicians over the years but I give Dr Harris the highest rating possible because of his thoroughness and bedside manner.

Close to the end of .. show details Close to the end of ..
by .B on Feb 25th, 2016

Close to the end of 2015 I had scheduled my annual physical. Dr Harris had been watching my PSA levels for several years. He noticed a slight elevation in those levels and sent me to have a colonoscopy and to a visit with a urologist. Prostate cancer was detected at the urologist visit. The level of cancer was much higher than indicated by the PSA levels. Both Dr Tannenbaum (urologist ) and Dr Borden (surgeon ) complimented Dr Harris to me for his professionalism and quick action to get the ball rolling on this problem. I am very glad to have Dr Harris for my primary care doctor. The cancer is localized in the prostate. Surgery is scheduled for 2/8 to remove the prostate and the cancer. Thank you Dr Harris.

retiree show details retiree
Jul 31st, 2015

As I think about Dr.Harris, the first thing that stands out is his determination to find the problem and treat it accordingly. He is patient, understanding and tries to help find the problems in life.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Paul on Jul 20th, 2014

He has been my Dr for over 15 years and I can say with 100% certainty that he is called to help people. He listens as though you are his only patient. Joyce is his nursing and she is excellent.

The Best There Is show details The Best There Is
Sep 19th, 2012

After nearly 12 years of extensive and disabling medical problems, finding and being treated by Dr. Harris has been a near miracle. I have been his patient since 2004 and can honestly say that he is the most caring physician I have ever known. His diagnoses and treatments have literally saved my life - more than once. You may find yourself waiting longer than with other doctors, who will see you for the 10-15 minutes they have you booked for, but the wait is more than worth it. He has spent up to an hour with me many times, and I never was left talking to his back as he was leaving the exam room. Other doctors in the practice, some of whom I've seen, cannot come close to his care. He treats what ails you in your body, but also mentally, emotionally and if you ask him, spiritually as well. I would recommend Dr. Harris to anyone of any age.

Dr. William R. Harris show details Dr. William R. Harris
Apr 23rd, 2012

This is the best doctor. He is caring and takes the time to actually talk to you about not only the medical issues at hand but about what is going on in other areas of your life that may impact your health. I had a medical issue that was not correctly diagnosed for four years by other doctors but when I brought it up to him during an annual visit, he looked outside the symptoms to look deeper at the underlying cause. Because he was open-minded in his thinking and LISTENED to me, he diagnosed the problem! I had the treatment and was finally had relief from the constant pain!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Aug 29th, 2009

Dr Harris is a very kind and understanding christian doctor thank the Lord. He should be the doctor of the year in his field. I have seen him for about 18 years.

Great Doctor, Poor Practice show details Great Doctor, Poor Practice
Nov 15th, 2008

Though Dr. Harris is an Excellent MD, Eagle Family Medicine is a poor practice. If you don't mind dealing with nit-witted office workers, and administrators - and is willing to wait to see Dr. Harris rather than one of the other Associates (I've only had a positive experience with ONE other - a quite older man) then it will be worth it. Dr. Harris in the folly of EFM @ Triad is a Diamond in the Rough.