Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
retiree show details retiree
Jul 31st, 2015

As I think about Dr.Harris, the first thing that stands out is his determination to find the problem and treat it accordingly. He is patient, understanding and tries to help find the problems in life.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Paul on Jul 20th, 2014

He has been my Dr for over 15 years and I can say with 100% certainty that he is called to help people. He listens as though you are his only patient. Joyce is his nursing and she is excellent.

The Best There Is show details The Best There Is
Sep 19th, 2012

After nearly 12 years of extensive and disabling medical problems, finding and being treated by Dr. Harris has been a near miracle. I have been his patient since 2004 and can honestly say that he is the most caring physician I have ever known. His diagnoses and treatments have literally saved my life - more than once. You may find yourself waiting longer than with other doctors, who will see you for the 10-15 minutes they have you booked for, but the wait is more than worth it. He has spent up to an hour with me many times, and I never was left talking to his back as he was leaving the exam room. Other doctors in the practice, some of whom I've seen, cannot come close to his care. He treats what ails you in your body, but also mentally, emotionally and if you ask him, spiritually as well. I would recommend Dr. Harris to anyone of any age.

Dr. William R. Harris show details Dr. William R. Harris
Apr 23rd, 2012

This is the best doctor. He is caring and takes the time to actually talk to you about not only the medical issues at hand but about what is going on in other areas of your life that may impact your health. I had a medical issue that was not correctly diagnosed for four years by other doctors but when I brought it up to him during an annual visit, he looked outside the symptoms to look deeper at the underlying cause. Because he was open-minded in his thinking and LISTENED to me, he diagnosed the problem! I had the treatment and was finally had relief from the constant pain!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Aug 29th, 2009

Dr Harris is a very kind and understanding christian doctor thank the Lord. He should be the doctor of the year in his field. I have seen him for about 18 years.

Great Doctor, Poor Practice show details Great Doctor, Poor Practice
Nov 15th, 2008

Though Dr. Harris is an Excellent MD, Eagle Family Medicine is a poor practice. If you don't mind dealing with nit-witted office workers, and administrators - and is willing to wait to see Dr. Harris rather than one of the other Associates (I've only had a positive experience with ONE other - a quite older man) then it will be worth it. Dr. Harris in the folly of EFM @ Triad is a Diamond in the Rough.