Dr. William Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Harris?

I had bronchitis and..

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I had bronchitis and Dr. Harris was wonderful as always. He wrote me a prescription and told me if I did not feel better in a few days to call him back.

Front desk staff ver..

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Front desk staff very friendly. Nurse very efficient. Dr Harris always takes time to listen and answers my questions.

I had a very positiv..

Posted on October 7th, 2016

I had a very positive experience with no complaints. Dr. Harris was very attentive and took adequate time with me.

As always it was ver..

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

As always it was very rewarding. Dr Harris is very thuro, answering all questions. I would not go to anyone else.

I usually have a pos..

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I usually have a positive experience at Eagle. Dr. Harris is a great doctor that I hope to have for a long time.

Dr.Harris and staff ..

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr.Harris and staff were very helpful and professional. Thank you for your service.

quick, timely and co..

Posted on September 5th, 2016

quick, timely and courteous service. Very professional

I received a detaile..

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I received a detailed annual physical examination. I was very pleased with the service provided by Dr. Harris and his staff.

Dr. Harris and staff..

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Harris and staff are always exceptional. Take time to listen to me. Thank you all.

Regular 6 month Doct..

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Regular 6 month Doctor visit with Dr. Harris and lab work regarding thyroid and cholesterol. Always a good visit, even if it is 'required'!

My visit was a 6 mon..

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

My visit was a 6 month checkup & to review & renew meds. Dr. Harris took the time needed to go over any changes I might have with my conditions. He is always understanding, compassionate, & professional .

Excellent as always ..

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Excellent as always Dr Harris is always pleasant and thorough. I love how he talks to his patients that is why I have been with him for 24 years