A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Phillips, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ralph Phillips DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Phillips practice?
- Dr. William Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Phillips practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX.
See Dallas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Dallas Dentists.