A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. WILLIAM ROMERO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. WILLIAM ROMERO, COSMETIC MEDICINE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. ROMERO
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. ROMERO Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. ROMERO graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. WILLIAM H E ROMERO MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. WILLIAM H. ROMERO practice?
- Dr. WILLIAM ROMERO has 1 office location.
- Dr. WILLIAM ROMERO practices General Practice near Dix Hills, NY.