A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ruiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ruiz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruiz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Ruiz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. William Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ruiz practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.