A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wyttenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wyttenbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyttenbach graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Wyttenbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bolivan General HospitalBolivanTn
- Hardin County General HospitalSavannahTn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hayes Wyttenbach MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Wyttenbach practice?
- Dr. William Wyttenbach has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wyttenbach practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Anesthesiologists and Pikeville Pain Management Doctors.