Learn more about Dr. Wladislaw Fedoriw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wladislaw Fedoriw, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wladislaw Fedoriw, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedoriw graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fedoriw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wladislaw G Fedoriw MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wladislaw G. Fedoriw practice?
- Dr. Wladislaw Fedoriw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wladislaw Fedoriw practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Physiatrists and Chandler Pain Management Doctors.