A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wynnson Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wynnson Tom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wynnson W Tom MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wynnson W. Tom practice?
- Dr. Wynnson Tom has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wynnson Tom practices Anesthesiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Encino, CA.
See Beverly Hills Anesthesiologists.