Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jun 9th, 2015

This doctor is rude and unprofessional. I told him about an itchy rash that was spreading on my body. He told me he would address it on my next visit. Month later he just glanced at my hand and wrote me a scrip for steroid cream. I had to go to urgent care where I was diagnosed with scabies. It is a horrible thing to have, So hard to get rid of. If this doctor would have taken the time to examine the rash correctly it wouldn't have gotten so out of control. That is why he is no longer my doctor.

Feb 9th, 2015

Horrible if you have anxiety/panic attacks. Spent more time waiting than he was in room

Scripts show details Scripts
Jul 7th, 2012

Terrible time getting prescriptions refilled I've had enough he is fired!

Loved him! show details Loved him!
Jan 31st, 2012

Extremely satisfied with my appointment. This doctor was very compassionate and took his time with my son who is 17 years old. Very down to earth. I would reccommend him to any friend or family member.Staff was super nice and professional.

John show details John
Sep 25th, 2011

This Doctor is not focused on his work and does not practice conventional, evidence-based medicine. He is very disorganized and does not respect his patients nor his staff. He seems confused and absentminded and does not care about his patients. I do not recommend him at all. My family and I have changed to another Doctor.

excellent, caring md show details excellent, caring md
Jan 6th, 2011

an asset to this community

Nov 15th, 2009

Highly specialized Doctor, with multiple residency training history, multiple speciality board certification and extreemely caring Doc.