Dr. Yakov Levy MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Forest Hills, NY

February 1st, 2017
Baby delivery
23 hours in labor and he forced me to normal delivery, not switch to C-section. Very gentle cuts.

June 29th, 2016
Rude Staff
The receptionist is unbelievably RUDE! I dont understand how she is still there. I have have been a patient for years not and do not want to go back. The Dr is nice although has trouble delivering sensitive news. Does not keep you well informed about what is going on with your body. He is also hard to understand because he speaks low and fast.

November 5th, 2015
Bad memory doctor
After I was 14 weeks pregnant, dr.Levy suddenly remembered that he is no longer can accept my insurance for delivery. Either I have to pay extra, or better he said - find another doctor. Almost all ob/gyns accept patients at least 12 weeks pregnant. Well done Doc!

May 12th, 2013
nino
Dr.Levy is the best doctor I have ever known. Very passionate and attentive. He loves his job. I advise him to every pregnant women. I am very happy to be his patient.

February 19th, 2013
Worst doctor ever!
He does not care for his patients. I had a C section back in 2011. I was at the hospital for 4 days. He never showed up to follow up after my c-section or to explain me why i woke up from general anesthesia when i went in to the OR completely awake . He showed up when i was filling out the self discharge paper work (a suggestion from the nurses that took care of my and my baby, really grateful for them). Because of him, i had the worst experience ever and i don't want to go through that again. No more kids for me :(

June 25th, 2012
Worst Doctor ever. Please do a little more research and find another doctor. Dr. Levy does not care for his patients

May 25th, 2012
BEST DOC
HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LEVY.

March 30th, 2012
I was hesitant to have a male OBG, but he's so much nicer than all the female ones I've had before. He's very professional, friendly, and funny, and he gets excited seeing images of your baby as well! This is a man who loves his career, and it shows.

November 3rd, 2011
dr levy is an amazing dr. Wait time not so great but hes worth it =). as for the technician i hope they find someone else she makes me feel sooo uncomfortable.

June 10th, 2011
Denifinitely do not recommend this doctor and his unpolite office staff. He does not care about his patients. If you pregnant, do not take him,he will always changeyour appointments time because he is suddenly unavailable.So do not take risk on your health and your future baby. IAfter visiting his ffice for the first 1,5 trimester I had to swiched to another doctor. I'm glad I did it. He will never see you on time and you need to wait 30-1,2 hour even.No one will apologize for the delay. Visiting his office like a torture!!!

May 20th, 2010
sandy
i had to wait nearly 50 minutes, the doctor is very nice and professional as well but very busy and stressed, too.

January 2nd, 2010
He Really Is A Good Doctor!
The first time I went to Dr. Levy's office I felt comfortable and at ease. His staff is great very friendly. Dr. Levy is extremely personable, he is a great doctor. My husband is a very picky person and he loves and appreciates Dr. Levy as well. I want Dr. Levy to deliver all of my babies.