Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

5645 Main St
Flushing, NY 11355
718-670-1495
Locations and availability (10)

3.0

|  HORRIBLE! STAY AWAY! AVOID THIS PLACE & THE DOCTOR!  |  show details
by Yulia on Jul 15th, 2013

ARE YOU FOR REAL?! first, the front desk has NO CLUE what they're doing! I called with my wife to ask if they accept insurance for patients that are pregnant, they said "yes" and that we should come in ASAP! We arrived at the office after 20 minutes. We sat at the waiting area for 40 mins, after which the assistant asked us to come into one of the rooms while she prepares and sets up my wife to see the doctor. They took the blood, filled out paper works and after an hour and a half the doctor walks in to let us know that he'll check my wife but they don't accept our insurance and that upon delivering the baby we have to pay him cash! WHAT?!? And the receptionist would't even look our way! After we left the office, because they drew so much blood from my wife, my wife can't stop vomiting for the past 4 hours! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH RETARDS WHOM DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN THE FRONT DESK AND THE DOCTOR WHO HAS NO IDEA WTF HE'S DOING!!! STAY AWAY!!!

|  nino  |  show details
by Nino Almeida on May 12th, 2013

Dr.Levy is the best doctor I have ever known. Very passionate and attentive. He loves his job. I advise him to every pregnant women. I am very happy to be his patient.

|  Worst doctor ever!  |  show details
by Fer on Feb 19th, 2013

He does not care for his patients. I had a C section back in 2011. I was at the hospital for 4 days. He never showed up to follow up after my c-section or to explain me why i woke up from general anesthesia when i went in to the OR completely awake . He showed up when i was filling out the self discharge paper work (a suggestion from the nurses that took care of my and my baby, really grateful for them). Because of him, i had the worst experience ever and i don't want to go through that again. No more kids for me :(

Jun 25th, 2012

Worst Doctor ever. Please do a little more research and find another doctor. Dr. Levy does not care for his patients

|  BEST DOC  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LEVY.

Mar 30th, 2012

I was hesitant to have a male OBG, but he's so much nicer than all the female ones I've had before. He's very professional, friendly, and funny, and he gets excited seeing images of your baby as well! This is a man who loves his career, and it shows.

Nov 3rd, 2011

dr levy is an amazing dr. Wait time not so great but hes worth it =). as for the technician i hope they find someone else she makes me feel sooo uncomfortable.

Jun 10th, 2011

Denifinitely do not recommend this doctor and his unpolite office staff. He does not care about his patients. If you pregnant, do not take him,he will always changeyour appointments time because he is suddenly unavailable.So do not take risk on your health and your future baby. IAfter visiting his ffice for the first 1,5 trimester I had to swiched to another doctor. I'm glad I did it. He will never see you on time and you need to wait 30-1,2 hour even.No one will apologize for the delay. Visiting his office like a torture!!!

|  sandy  |  show details
by sandy on May 20th, 2010

i had to wait nearly 50 minutes, the doctor is very nice and professional as well but very busy and stressed, too.

|  He Really Is A Good Doctor!  |  show details
by Allison on Jan 2nd, 2010

The first time I went to Dr. Levy's office I felt comfortable and at ease. His staff is great very friendly. Dr. Levy is extremely personable, he is a great doctor. My husband is a very picky person and he loves and appreciates Dr. Levy as well. I want Dr. Levy to deliver all of my babies.

|  The best doctor  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2009

He is the bets doctor I know. He is very scrupulous, intelegent, he knows what he is doing and how to take care of his patients.