A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yanfeng Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yanfeng Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan