A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yassine Daoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yassine Daoud, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daoud
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Daoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yassine Daoud, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Daoud graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Daoud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yassine Jamil Daoud MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yassine J. Daoud practice?
- Dr. Yassine Daoud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yassine Daoud practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.