Learn more about Dr. Yassine Daoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yassine Daoud, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daoud
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Daoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yassine Daoud, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Daoud graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Daoud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yassine Jamil Daoud MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yassine J. Daoud practice?
- Dr. Yassine Daoud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yassine Daoud practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.