A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yekaterina Oksov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yekaterina Oksov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oksov
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Oksov Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Oksov graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Oksov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yekaterina Oksov DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yekaterina Oksov practice?
- Dr. Yekaterina Oksov has 1 office location.
Dr. Yekaterina Oksov practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Venice, FL.
See Venice Primary Care Doctors and Venice Internists.