A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yekaterina Oksov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yekaterina Oksov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oksov
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oksov Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Oksov graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Oksov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yekaterina Oksov DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yekaterina Oksov practice?
- Dr. Yekaterina Oksov has 1 office location.
Dr. Yekaterina Oksov practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Venice, FL.
See Venice Primary Care Doctors and Venice Internists.