Learn more about Dr. Ying Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Peng, Clinical Neurophysiologist, Pediatrician, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Peng, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Peng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Peng MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ying Peng practice?
- Dr. Ying Peng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ying Peng practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.