Learn more about Dr. Ying Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Peng, Clinical Neurophysiologist, Pediatrician, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Peng, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ying Peng practice?
Dr. Ying Peng practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.