A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Peng, Clinical Neurophysiologist, Pediatrician, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Peng, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Peng MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ying Peng practice?
- Dr. Ying Peng has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ying Peng practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.