A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Zhang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Tao Zhang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ying T. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Ying Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ying Zhang practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.