A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Zhang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Tao Zhang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ying T. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Ying Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ying Zhang practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.