Some ratings provided by Kudzu. Yahoo. DrScore.
by Bridget Prater on May 14th, 2015

Best Dr ever. I am so blessed to have a caring and concern dr. Thank you Dr. Lawson, for hanging in here with me through the hard times.

Love Dr. Lawson! show details Love Dr. Lawson!
Oct 29th, 2014

After a poor experience with another health care provider, I ended up in Dr. Lawson's office under difficult circumstances. In the nearly 7 years since our first meeting I have been so thankful for her attentive care through multiple pregnancies.

Highly Recommend! Flawless LEEP! show details Highly Recommend! Flawless LEEP!
by Cynthia S. on Jul 2nd, 2014

I was having cervical issues for years and kept getting misdiagnosed by doctor after doctor. Dr Lawson found the issue, performed a flawless LEEP procedure on me (removed all the precancerous cells!) and has been very thorough with monitoring my health. Best doctor I've ever had. She's extremely professional and is extremely kind and informative. Highly recommend!

by Amy S on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Lawson is very caring and compassionate and her staff is amazing!

Amazing! show details Amazing!
Oct 5th, 2013

Dr. Lawson is an amazing Dr. I have been seeing her for 5 years. Unfortunately her practice doesn't except active duty military insurance, but soon as my husband gets out the service I promise I am going back. I miss her! Also she is extremely professional but approachable as well. She is easy to talk to and will go to great lengths to make sure you are comfortable and proud to be a women! She is simply amazing!

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Soncieree' Magee on Aug 6th, 2013

What I like most about Dr. Lawson is that she cares about her patients. She has a genuine concern for them. Upon my first visit with Dr. Lawson she was able to tell right away my situation. I had seen quite a few doctors and they were not able to properly diagnose me. Dr. Lawson is a great listener also. She listens to your concerns of your health issues and then works with you to find a solution. She is very honest. She explains your health diagnosis very clearly and helps you to understand what needs to be done to make the problem better. Thank You Dr. Lawson for helping to make my life a little easier.

Professional caring doctor who supports natural childbirth show details Professional caring doctor who supports natural childbirth
Mar 14th, 2012

I have been a patient of Doctor Lawson's for more than six months, and have been to the office for both obstetrics and gynecological needs five or six times. She has always been professional, competent, and caring. Though I know the office keeps a busy schedule, she always takes the time to discuss my particular needs with no hint of rushing the appointment. Due to the personal attention, I do typically wait about 15-20 minutes for my appointments. To me, it is a worthy trade-off. When I have needed any type of testing or treatment, she clearly and fully explained the reason for the treatment and the effects. The rest of the staff in the office is always friendly, laid back, and willing to help in any way possible.Dr. Lawson has a partner as well as at least one nurse practitioner available if she is called away unexpectedly to attend a birth or emergency. This occurred during one of my appointments, and the nurse practitioner who saw me was very professional and competent.Probably most impressive: When I expressed an interest in a natural childbirth, Dr. Lawson was extremely supportive. This attitude is uncommon among Ob/Gyns, despite the statistics supporting midwives over doctors for normal births. Not only did she support my choice, but I learned she has just opened a birth center with a highly trained nurse midwife. Overall, I am very confident in my care under Dr. Lawson's supervision, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a supportive and competent Ob/Gyn.

AWESOME CARE!!! show details AWESOME CARE!!!
by Jackson on Feb 15th, 2011

I just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Lawson is a very knowledgable doctor and is very caring and kind. I have a rare gland disease and she knew exactly what to do about it and what to recommend during my pregnancy. Most doctors have no clue about the disease or how to treat it. I was very impressed with her knowledge and level of professionalism.I searched for a long time to find a Doctor that I was comfortable with and a friendly office environment, I found all of the things I needed at Madewell. I would suggest that any pregnant women that is looking to have a doctor that cares and a staff that treats you with respect and concern...go to Madewell and visit Dr. Lawson. I am sure that after 1 visit you will be convinced.

Nov 9th, 2009

I have been with Dr. Lawson for four years now and love her. Her staff could use a little of her "TLC", but they have improved.

Amazing show details Amazing
by especially_me on Jun 5th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I've been going to Dr. Lawson since I was 17 (exactly 5 years now). She was my mothers' doctor through the birth of my baby sister and she's always been nothing less than amazing. She's always taken a great interest in me, my personal life and encourages me to stay healthy no matter what. I am totally comfortable with her and her staff and would definitely recommend her to others who prefers a caring spirit.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Aug 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

I had the same issues with the staff. I think that Dr Lawson has to be a great doctor, but if the staff and her are not working together. They are all failures. I had several appts with Dr Lawson and had to wait over an hour for a scheduled appt. I have c

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Aug 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Lawson is a great doctor, however here staff including the nurse were kinda rude and slow. My appt was 7/15 and i had lab work I never received a call with my results, so I had to call them 20 days later( thats when I finally got intouch with her nurs

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Good Doctor Bad Partner show details Good Doctor Bad Partner
by grievingmom on Oct 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

I had a flawless pregnancy and felt Dr. Lawson did a great job until the end. I feel she let me down when she went to Hawaii on my 40th week and left me with her horrible partner Dr. Graham. She arrogant, rude, and non-communicative. As a result of her lack of caring our son lost oxygen at birth and NICU spent 18-20 minutes reviving him. He had severe brain damage. Our son looked like someone punched him in the right eye where Graham hit him with a forcep. Dr. Lawson was back from her trip to Hawaii the morning I was in the delivery room. Dr. Lawson knew I was in the delivery room and chose to let Graham perform the delivery. Shame on you Dr. Lawson for not caring. I was YOUR patient! THEY'RE CARELESS, SLOPPY AND NEED THEIR MEDICAL LICENSES REVOKED! Do not let your baby be the next victim. Please read our story and select your OB/GYN wisely. preston.pinsukanjana.com

Read Full Review at kudzu.com