3.0

DISCRIMINTION show details DISCRIMINTION
Jul 14th, 2015

This clinic of doctors discriminates against parents/patients who don't get vaccinated. I was told that my children would not be taken in as new patients because I don't get my children vaccinated. I am hearing more and more stories of this type of unethical behavior from Pediatricians – vaccinate your child or else! I have a legitimate religious objection to vaccinations, this clinic of Pediatricians still choose to drop them because I refused shots for my children. If this isn’t against the First amendment of the Constitution of the United States forbidding discrimination based on religion, I don’t know what is! Doctors can’t refuse a patient due to race, gender, sexual orientation or color – why can they refuse a patient based on religion?

Rude Staff show details Rude Staff
by Lauren on Aug 28th, 2014

Today my baby woke up really sick so I took her into the office. Upon arrival the receptionist asked who I was there for I began to explain to her that I was doing a walk in because my 6 month old was sick. Before I could finish my statement she cut me off and said we don't do walk ins. She said that the schedule for that day was already full and I would need to call to see when they could fit me in. CALL?? IM STANDING RIGHT HERE IN THE OFFICE. Long story short I was able to see the doctor within the next 20mins yet you all were booked for the day. After seeing the doctor she told me that everything was fine and that she just had a cold with some congestion. I then pointed out a rash on her she explained to me that it was an heat rash. I didn't feel comfortable with her diagnosis because I know my baby and something more serious was definitely wrong in my opinion. I waited a few hours to see if her condition would get better but it didn't it worsened. The rash spread all over her body she the began vomitting and have diarrhea. I call the office they were closed the voicemail said leave a message and the doctor would get back to me in a hour. No call was ever returned. I took my baby into the emergency room. She was diagnosed with viral exanthem, otitis media and acid reflux. I cannot understand why if I was in the office that day none of these things were brought to my attention. I will not be going babck there again. To top it off the medical assistant are not friendly.

Awesome doctor and staff show details Awesome doctor and staff
by Joy S on Sep 10th, 2013

Wonderful doctor! My kids have gone to her since they were born. My kids are 12,11, & 10. We recently moved out of state and they wish they could still have her as a doctor. I recommend her to all my friends in NW Indiana. When my daughter was sick she got us in right away, and her diagnosis was correct, she had a brain tumor. She kept calling up at the hospital to check on how she was doing.