A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Nahm Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Young N. Lee practice?
- Dr. Young Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Young Lee practices Surgery near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Surgeons.