A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Young Nahm Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Young N. Lee practice?
- Dr. Young Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Young Lee practices Surgery near North Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grayslake, IL.
See North Chicago Surgeons.