A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Young Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Young Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Young N. Lee practice?
Dr. Young Lee practices Surgery near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Surgeons.