Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Hank Kiefert on Jul 6th, 2015

Dr. Zheng is a wonderful and complete Doctor.

individual show details individual
by lance fukuman on Aug 23rd, 2014

Dr. Zheng is highly intelligent professional and very caring as I can attest from my experience. He seems to be very compassionate of his profession. I am very fortunate to be under his care.

Thrilled to have found you show details Thrilled to have found you
Aug 5th, 2011

My husband and I tried Dr. Zheng as a new internest. We are both thrilled to have found him. He is caring, open, spends time with you and leaves you with the feeling that this is what a doctor should be like. The office staff was all smiles and right there to help you. His nurse Fran is the best too. A great experience.

Very primary physician I've ever had show details Very primary physician I've ever had
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Zheng listens to your concerns and has been great in assessing the medical condition and providing a solution.

Dr. Zheng is one the most caring, humble,excellent physicians/person I have ever known. show details Dr. Zheng is one the most caring, humble,excellent physicians/person I have ever known.
by Frank Bueno on Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr Zheng Lately I have had more medical needs than usual thankfully none to serious. If i call in the morning he has always seen me the same day. His attention to detail and caring nature, no matter how small is beyond words. As I travel thru these later stages of life I truly feel blessed to have Dr,Zheng by my side