A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yvette Appiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yvette Appiah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yvette Appiah, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Appiah graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Appiah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yvette Efua Appiah MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Yvette E. Appiah practice?
- Dr. Yvette Appiah has 1 office location.
Dr. Yvette Appiah practices Dermatology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Dermatologists.