A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Mulkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Mulkey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulkey graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Mulkey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Southwest Regional Medical Complex
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Paul Mulkey MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zachary P. Mulkey practice?
- Dr. Zachary Mulkey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Mulkey practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.