A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Wachtl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Wachtl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtl graduated from University of Wisconsin Medical Center. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wachtl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Charles Wachtl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zachary C. Wachtl practice?
- Dr. Zachary Wachtl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Wachtl practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Westminster, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.