A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhen Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zhen Lu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zhen Lu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhen R Lu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zhen R. Lu practice?
- Dr. Zhen Lu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zhen Lu practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Westminster, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.