A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zheng Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zheng Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Dr. Wang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zheng Wang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Zheng Wang practice?
- Dr. Zheng Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Zheng Wang practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.