Dr. Isaac Pugach, MD
Video profile
8989 Forest Ln Ste 146
Dallas, TX 75243
972-792-7777
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Very Competent Doctor  |  show details
Dec 25th, 2013

I was suffering from pain in my arm with a high level of anxiety over the cause. Having used Dr. Pugach in the past with excellent results, I did not hesitate to look to him for medical care. He completed his diagnosis, set up an appointment with an imaging service, consulted with another doctor and precribed mediction within the same day. Dr Pugach's orignal diagnosis was confirmed. His professional approach to my medical needs and his sensitivity to me as a patient are outstanding. I would recommend that you use Dr. Pugach

|  Dr. Pugach & Complete Med Care - EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE!  |  show details
by Jon H. on Jul 13th, 2013

On May 28, 2013, I saw Dr. Isaac Pugach at Complete Med Care in Dallas, Texas for the first time. I saw Dr. Pugach to get a new prescription for my blood pressure medicine, which I have been taking for many years. Dr. Pugach told me that in order for me to get a new prescription, I would need to pay him $85.00 for an office visit and $82.00 for blood work. I asked Dr. Pugach if I could return later for the blood work, and he said yes. I paid $85.00 and Dr. Pugach authorized a 30-day supply of my medicine. On June 25, 2013, I called Complete Med Care and made an appointment for July 6, 2013 to get the blood work done. Since I needed more blood pressure medicine, I asked the employee to have Dr. Pugach approve more, and she said she would. However, I called my pharmacy on June 27, 2013 and found out that Dr. Pugach had never authorized more medicine, although the pharmacy had sent him a fax. On June 27 I again called Complete Med Care and the employee told me that she would speak with Dr. Pugach and call me back. However, I never got a call back. I called my pharmacy numerous times on June 27, and they told me they had not heard from Dr. Pugach. Finally, late on June 27, I received a message from my pharmacy that a prescription was ready for me to pick up. I was out of medicine at that point. I did not have any medicine to take on the morning of June 28. I became dizzy, I got a bad headache, and my blood pressure became very elevated. I made it to the pharmacy on June 28 midday. Dr. Pugach had only authorized a 10-day supply of my medicine, which caused me to have to pay approximately three times what I normally pay per pill. On Saturday, July 6, 2013, I appeared at Complete Med Care to get my blood work done. The med tech told me that I needed to pay $82.00 for the blood work PLUS another $85.00 for an office visit, for a total of $167.00. I told the med tech that Dr. Pugach had told me I would only need to pay another $82.00 for blood work to get a new prescription. The med tech said Dr. Pugach was not in the office. The med tech left the examination room. When she returned, she told me that she had called Dr. Pugach and he said I needed to pay $82.00 plus $85.00 ($167.00) for a new prescription. The med tech told me they would not do the blood work without me paying $167.00. I expressed my dissatisfaction to the med tech, but she did not apologize or offer to do anything to satisfy me. I asked the med tech to have Dr. Pugach call me. The med tech told me she would have Dr. Pugach call me, and that I could leave without paying an additional amount. I left, without the blood work being performed or paying anything more. I never received a call from Dr. Pugach or anyone else from Complete Med Care. Instead, on July 12, 2013, I received a form letter dated July 8, 2013 from Dr. Pugach effectively “firing” me as a patient. I am VERY dissatisfied with the EXTREMELY poor level of service provided to me by Dr. Isaac Pugach and the employees of Complete Med Care. Dr. Pugach lied to me about how much he would charge me. In effect, Dr. Pugach attempted to blackmail me to pay more or he would withhold approval of an essential medication. Dr. Pugach failed to communicate with me, his patient, regarding my concerns. Now I will be forced to incur additional expense in order to get a new prescription. Moreover, Dr. Pugach and his employees failed to communicate with my pharmacy in a timely manner, causing me to become ill. I would NOT recommend Dr. Isaac Pugach or Complete Med Care to anyone seeking health care.

Feb 27th, 2013

Very good doctor. Listens to your problems and giving nice explanations. NOT one of these "I know it all" doctor, and that's why I like him. Most of doctor in DFW don't care what you have to say but this one does.

|  At least there are still doctors who generally want to help  |  show details
by Brandon on Feb 19th, 2013

I have had multiple, undiagnosed excruciating GI problems for 3 years. Since moving back to Dallas it has been difficult to find a doctor who actually cared about solving a problem by actually listening to what the patient has to say. Most doctors I have been to in Dallas have no desire to hear what you want to tell them, instead they simply diagnose the problems to the best of their own understanding. Everyone knows their own bodies better than anyone else, much like a fingerprint and voice pattern, but for some reason most Doctors believe when it comes to health issues everyone is the same. This doctor listened and not only does he work extended hours, he truely believes what I go thru daily is genuine. I have recieved multiple recommendations from him and have decided to consult with him as my regular physician. I wish I could give him 5 stars. Also, my wait time (as a walkin) was 10 minutes.

|  Rude Reception  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

This doctor might want to review his receptionist. I called about pain in my neck that I have had for a long time, only treated by one doctor before and before I could say anything else she is saying they don't prescribe drugs there. I advised her I am wanting to get it fixed. Rude reception, I was offended. She did not care.

Sep 20th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Isaac Pugach for 3 years - he is a great doctor. He explains the reasons for ordering tests and prescribing medications; he will call himself if any tests are abnormal. Most of the time, I can schedule appointment with him on the same day.

Jun 28th, 2011

I love Dr Isaac!! he is the best!

|  highly recommended  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

I am a patient of this doctor for almost three years. He gave me new medication and my blood pressure is under control now. I feel much better. Recently he removed my several moles on the back and neck. He is knowledgeble, skillful and friendly physicican. i higly recommend this doctor and Complete Med Care.

|  exellent doctor  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2010

I had a big cut on my hand and it was very painful. I did not go to Emergency Room at Hospital, but went to Complete Med Care. In 15 minutes Dr. Pugach put many stiches on my hand. So, I saved time and money and have received excellent service. He is excellent doctor i would recommend him to my friends.

|  Great physician  |  show details
by Lauren on Aug 13th, 2010

This doctor is one of the best doctors I have seen. He diagnosed me just after one visit and an ultrasound that he ordered - I have seen many other doctors. He is friendly and very knowledgeable - I highly recommend him.

Oct 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Went to see this doctor about a week ago: he is young, but he is very knowledgeable, highly professional, and has excellent bedside manners. He was not rushed, saw me on time, so I did not have to wait. Coming from a medical family, I can say that Dr. Isa

Read Full Review at yahoo.com