Family Physician, Internist
Video profile

May 4th, 2016

Totally impressed with this doctor!

incompetent staff & office fee hungry dr show details incompetent staff & office fee hungry dr
Sep 28th, 2015

The staff & this dr are only worried about getting you in the office over & over. I was on business in Dallas & had server poison ivy. Called on to schedule appt for steroid shot. Dr wouldn't give shot because blood pressure was 140/85, but gave me 5 steroid pills & topical cream. On day 6 wroth no pills ivy started spreading again. Called in for more pills & told his staff cream was helping itch but needed pills to totally clear ivy up. Response was u have to schedule another appt. I refused & was told she'd check wroth dr. Called back later & was told prescription was called in. Go all way to pharmacy & they more cream

Very Competent Doctor show details Very Competent Doctor
Dec 25th, 2013

I was suffering from pain in my arm with a high level of anxiety over the cause. Having used Dr. Pugach in the past with excellent results, I did not hesitate to look to him for medical care. He completed his diagnosis, set up an appointment with an imaging service, consulted with another doctor and precribed mediction within the same day. Dr Pugach's orignal diagnosis was confirmed. His professional approach to my medical needs and his sensitivity to me as a patient are outstanding. I would recommend that you use Dr. Pugach

Feb 27th, 2013

Very good doctor. Listens to your problems and giving nice explanations. NOT one of these "I know it all" doctor, and that's why I like him. Most of doctor in DFW don't care what you have to say but this one does.

At least there are still doctors who generally want to help show details At least there are still doctors who generally want to help
by Brandon on Feb 19th, 2013

I have had multiple, undiagnosed excruciating GI problems for 3 years. Since moving back to Dallas it has been difficult to find a doctor who actually cared about solving a problem by actually listening to what the patient has to say. Most doctors I have been to in Dallas have no desire to hear what you want to tell them, instead they simply diagnose the problems to the best of their own understanding. Everyone knows their own bodies better than anyone else, much like a fingerprint and voice pattern, but for some reason most Doctors believe when it comes to health issues everyone is the same. This doctor listened and not only does he work extended hours, he truely believes what I go thru daily is genuine. I have recieved multiple recommendations from him and have decided to consult with him as my regular physician. I wish I could give him 5 stars. Also, my wait time (as a walkin) was 10 minutes.

Rude Reception show details Rude Reception
Apr 2nd, 2012

This doctor might want to review his receptionist. I called about pain in my neck that I have had for a long time, only treated by one doctor before and before I could say anything else she is saying they don't prescribe drugs there. I advised her I am wanting to get it fixed. Rude reception, I was offended. She did not care.

Sep 20th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Isaac Pugach for 3 years - he is a great doctor. He explains the reasons for ordering tests and prescribing medications; he will call himself if any tests are abnormal. Most of the time, I can schedule appointment with him on the same day.

Jun 28th, 2011

I love Dr Isaac!! he is the best!

highly recommended show details highly recommended
Dec 20th, 2010

I am a patient of this doctor for almost three years. He gave me new medication and my blood pressure is under control now. I feel much better. Recently he removed my several moles on the back and neck. He is knowledgeble, skillful and friendly physicican. i higly recommend this doctor and Complete Med Care.

exellent doctor show details exellent doctor
Dec 12th, 2010

I had a big cut on my hand and it was very painful. I did not go to Emergency Room at Hospital, but went to Complete Med Care. In 15 minutes Dr. Pugach put many stiches on my hand. So, I saved time and money and have received excellent service. He is excellent doctor i would recommend him to my friends.

Great physician show details Great physician
by Lauren on Aug 13th, 2010

This doctor is one of the best doctors I have seen. He diagnosed me just after one visit and an ultrasound that he ordered - I have seen many other doctors. He is friendly and very knowledgeable - I highly recommend him.