A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoya Maksumova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoya Maksumova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoya Maksumova, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maksumova graduated from Tadzhiktajik Med Inst, Dusbane, Tajikistan.
Dr. Maksumova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoya Maksumova MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zoya Maksumova practice?
- Dr. Zoya Maksumova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zoya Maksumova practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.