by jon on Sep 13th, 2016

i found dr.zune liu listed as an urgent care and i was able to walk in and see the doctor. even though this clinic can be very busy dr liu was able to answer my questions that i had. i want to mention the front staff and nurse was very nice as well. even though another comment mentioned hes looking at his pc dr. liu was willing to answer my questions still , he was just slighlty tied up typing. i dont believe he has bad intentions as a provider.

by Ron Benoit on Aug 8th, 2016

Has attitude. Smug, rude, self important. Blames patient for his and staff's errors. Acts like you're insane if you question his opinion. doesn't even say "hello'', sits with his back to you and looks at his PC.

Dec 3rd, 2013

Dr Liu is truly a great physician who took care of our family for many years. Our family acknowledges with grateful appreciation your kindness and generosity during our time of need. Wishing you and your family happy holiday. Sincerely

Oct 1st, 2013

I have been to so many doctor's office and none of them correctly diagnose my condition except when I visited Dr Zune Liu who is passionate, responsible, and care physician, and now I am completely recover from my illness. I am very grateful to Dr Zune Liu.

Nov 9th, 2012

this doctor is a crook. he will get you to take any shot that he can when you don't even need it. i went in for chest pains and he told me i needed an hpv shot. what? then he proceeded to tell me i needed a thyroid test just "in case i have an anxiety issue". what? his office is dirty and he is plain out in it for the money. he disgusts me.

doctor that is selling sample show details doctor that is selling sample
by Tina on Nov 6th, 2009

Dr. Liu is selling sample to me since I'm cash patient. I told him why do I need to pay for drug sample, he told me those were not samples eventhough I saw his staff was taking pills from sample boxes and placing into bottle. This doctor is trying to squeeze every dollar out of me. That is very shady