3.0

Feb 26th, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Holstein for ruptured discs and he's excellent every time I go. Takes the time to listen and asks the right questions.

Unprofessional, Uncaring! show details Unprofessional, Uncaring!
Sep 23rd, 2013

He was sarcastic, arrogant, uncaring, condescending and unprofessional during my consultation. He has very poor bedside manners! Acts impatient when answering my questions. His staff (especially front office) are even worse - very unprofessional, big stuck up attitude! They are not interested in helping you. It’s all about their pockets. I am surprised he is still in business.

MS Neuro. show details MS Neuro.
Mar 13th, 2012

Finally found a Neurologist with Multiple Sclerosos expertise that is close to me.

The best neurologist, I am SO thankful show details The best neurologist, I am SO thankful
Oct 11th, 2011

He is wonderful. He is so smart and yet stays in practice working with patients, he keeps abreast of current medical breakthroughs yet understands and recalls time-tested treatments. He really takes the patient into consideration and listens to how you feel, what you think about it. I can trust him, and his treatment plan because I know he would not do me harm in an attempt to find out what works arbitrarily like so many - he is the epitome of "first do no harm" while still finding relief and a plan that works for you. I am sincerely grateful and thankful that he takes the time to see me. I understand how valuable it is.

Oct 6th, 2011

Need to hire office staff that actually knows what they are doing. When calling into this office, average hold time: 18 minutes. Office staff could not locate the patient they REFERRED to our office! Have not heard any positive remarks about this office from our patients.

not seroius about health issue show details not seroius about health issue
May 6th, 2011

Never solve any health problems, at one point it was difficult to get appointments when I really needed it.

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
by CONSUELO ROBLES on Apr 2nd, 2009

I WAS VERRY NERVOUS AT MY APPOINTMENT DUE TO MY HEADACHES, HE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE AFTER ORDERING MY TEST HE TOOK AS MUCH TIME AS I NEEDED DURING MY APPOINTMENT I DID NOT FEEL RUSHED. I FELT AT HOME THANKS TO HIS BED MANNER

by Ivan Garcia on Nov 17th, 2008

could never get any help from staff & bad mood.