A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Nelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Cole Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Richard Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nelson practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oviedo, FL.
See Orlando Internists.