Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brad M Smith has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Brad M Smith has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
Dr. Brad M Smith has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
If this is the same Dr Brad Smith I had an appointment with on 15 Mar, 2018 at the Loma Linda Physical Medicine & Rehab at 1000. I found him quite refreshing in my first meeting in that he took time and thoroughly went over my problems. He solved some of my problems during the visit and was delightful to be treated in a caring way in this world of production time limit with patient. Since my last DR of 30 years Dr Shah (now at Kaiser Hospital Fontana) had to leave private practice because of Government regulations making impossible to financial exist Dr Smith is a real refresher of what you expect out of modern medicine. I am looking forward to walking better now and I have learned from Dr Smith is my problem are with my legs which were injured in military parachuting, being blown of a mountain top in Laos and other injuries. In the next two months I am going to put in practice which he recommended. I think it will really help and I am looking forward in getting treated by him. I would recommend that the VA give Dr Smith and others in this office be given business cards so we get to know him better and can find him when needed.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLOS ANGELES COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC, 16200 Amber Valley Dr, Whittier, CA
Dr. Brad M Smith is similar to the following 1 Chiropractors near Whittier, CA.