Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James B Darrach
Dr. James B Darrach, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Findlay, OH. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James B Darrach has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James B Darrach has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
20 Years Experience
Logan College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1998
Dr. James B Darrach Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
Locations & DirectionsJAMES BRUCE DARRACH DC, 643 Trenton Ave, Findlay, OH
Dr. James B Darrach is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Findlay, OH.