Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew T Sorrento
Dr. Andrew T Sorrento, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Alexandria, VA. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew T Sorrento has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Andrew T Sorrento has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Dr. Andrew T Sorrento accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Locations & DirectionsJORGE A MONDINO MD, 4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 400, Alexandria, VA
Dr. Andrew T Sorrento is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Alexandria, VA.