Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gloria J Phillips DC
Dr. Gloria Phillips is a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. She did her undergraduate studies at The University of California, Irvine, and received her doctorate from the prestigious Cleveland Chiropractic College. While Dr. Phillips became a licensed chiropractor in 1987, it wasn’t until years later when her baby got sick that she really found her calling. At age 2, her son was diagnosed with severe, chronic asthma. Faced with a choice between a life taking heavy medications, or a life of disability, Dr. Phillips became determined to find another alternative- and she did. With the help of a new modality called NAET, she was able to completely heal her son’s asthma in 20 days. Over 25 years later, Dr. Phillips has become an expert in helping people achieve even higher levels of wellness than they thought possible. She specializes in diagnosing the real roots of chronic illness: in treating challenges such as allergies, asthma, diabetes, autism and chronic fatigue syndrome. Dr. Phillips helps her clients go beyond “just getting by” and into lives with exceptional wellness. Tuesdays and Fridays are by appointment only.
2001 S Barrington Ave Ste 316
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Dr. Gloria J Phillips has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gloria J Phillips has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
Dr. Gloria J Phillips Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gloria J Phillips's office for more information.
2001 S Barrington Ave Ste 316 Los Angeles, CA : (310) 473-2020
Locations & DirectionsExceptional Wellness, 2001 S Barrington Ave Ste 316, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Gloria J Phillips is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Los Angeles, CA.