Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arah M Mclaughlin
Dr. Arah M Mclaughlin, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Portland, OR. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Arah M Mclaughlin has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Arah M Mclaughlin has the following 5 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
Dr. Arah M Mclaughlin accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsCORE ELEMENTS CHIROPRACTIC LLC, 13112 NE Halsey St, Portland, OR
Dr. Arah M Mclaughlin is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Portland, OR.