Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephane Provencher
Dr. Stephane Provencher, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Gainesville, VA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephane Provencher has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Stephane Provencher has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Stephane Provencher has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Stephane Provencher yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
11 Years Experience
Logan College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Stephane Provencher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnthony Robbins Foundation, 8006 Crescent Park Dr, Gainesville, VA
Dr. Stephane Provencher is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Gainesville, VA.