Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sheila Amon
Dr. Sheila Amon, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Kensington, MD. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila Amon has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sheila Amon has the following 5 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
Dr. Sheila Amon has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Sheila Amon yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
33 Years Experience
National University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKensington Chiropractic Center, 3706 Perry Ave, Kensington, MD
Dr. Sheila Amon is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Kensington, MD.