Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher A Sowa
Dr. Christopher A Sowa, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Lincoln, RI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher A Sowa has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Christopher A Sowa has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
38 Years Experience
National University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Christopher A Sowa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHRISTOPHER A SOWA DC, 48 Front St, Lincoln, RI
Dr. Christopher A Sowa is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Lincoln, RI.