- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessica Seaton DC
Dr. Jessica Seaton, DC is a doctor primarily located in Culver City, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. Her specialties include Chiropractor. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessica Seaton has 2 locations
Dr. Jessica Seaton has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jessica Seaton has the following 5 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
Dr. Jessica Seaton Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4212 Overland Ave Culver City , CA (424) 603-4088
- 10700 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 8 Los Angeles , CA 90025
More about Dr. Jessica Seaton
Jessica Seaton, D.C., D.A.B.C.O., is a board certified Chiropractic Orthopedist and holds a certificate in Functional Medicine through the Institute for Functional Medicine. She has been in private practice in West Los Angeles since 1987. A running injury first brought her to a chiropractic clinic, where she was treated successfully. Intrigued with chiropractic’s approach to healing by human touch, and without drugs and surgery, she pursued chiropractic education to enable others to improve their quality of life. Dr. Seaton graduated summa cum laude from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles with a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree. She continued her education at Los Angeles Chiropractic College (now Southern California University of Health Sciences) by completing the Chiropractic Orthopedics program and becoming board certified in 1989 (Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists). Dr. Seaton has taught undergraduate and post-graduate courses at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles.