- 20 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Min A Deainza
Dr. Min A Deainza, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Vancouver, WA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Min A Deainza has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
There are no reviews for Dr. Min A Deainza yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
20 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE DENTAL CASCADE PARK, 12711 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Min A Deainza is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Vancouver, WA.