Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly A Thompson
Dr. Kelly A Thompson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in El Paso, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly A Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kelly A Thompson has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Kelly A Thompson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kelly A Thompson's office for more information.
5005 N Piedras St El Paso, TX : (915) 742-2121
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Kelly A Thompson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near El Paso, TX.