Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Byron R Rome has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Byron R Rome has the following 12 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron R Rome - Posted on July 12th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron R Rome - Posted on June 12th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron R Rome - Posted on March 26th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron R Rome - Posted on June 25th, 2015
Dr. Byron R Rome accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Byron R Rome
Meet Dr. Rome Dr. Byron Rome earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the LSU School of Dentistry and has been providing outstanding dental care since 2000! He is Board Certified by the American Board of General Dentistry and is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Louisiana Dental Association and the Continuing Dental Education of Baton Rouge. In giving back to the community, Dr. Rome volunteers with the Community Clinic of Greater Baton Rouge. In his spare time, he enjoys fishing, golfing, hunting, playing baseball and relaxing with his family.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Byron R Rome is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gonzales, LA.