Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol A Toutant
Dr. Carol A Toutant, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cleveland, OH. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol A Toutant has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carol A Toutant has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
A caring environment
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carol A Toutant - Posted on September 21st, 2015
Dr. Toutant has a very friendly, caring manner. She has good relations with a variety of other dentists, periodontists, and other dental specialists. Moreover, she tries to minimize the cost of treatments for her patients. The other staff members, hygienist Sharon, and receptionist Monica are equally friendly, caring and knowledgable.
Dr. Carol A Toutant Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCAROL TOUTANT DDS, 20620 John Carroll Blvd Ste 218, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Carol A Toutant is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cleveland, OH.