Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Constantina Bacopoulou
Dr. Constantina Bacopoulou, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bronxville, NY. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Constantina Bacopoulou has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 4
I have been a patient of Dr. Bacopoulou for the past 6 years. I came to her in a state of emergency due mainly to previous care done very poorly by another dentist (leading to countless deep cavities - root canals, fractured roots, cysts, implants, bone and gum grafts, oversensitive nerves, chronic pain and more). Within three years of intense treatments under Dr. Bacopoulouâs care, I went through what most patients hopefully do not experience in a lifetime. If it were not for Dr. Bacopoulou being so professionally thorough and such a positive force, I would have given up along the way. I am very fine now, the chronic pain is gone and all my teeth issues are resolved. I never hoped I would see that moment come. I have deeply impressed by Dr. Bacopoulouâs professionalism, ethic, skills and compassion. She is a gem in the dentistry world and I would recommend her to anyone in need of treatment.
7 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Constantina Bacopoulou accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsAntonella Milio, 44 Pondfield Rd, Bronxville, NY
Dr. Constantina Bacopoulou is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bronxville, NY.