Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis E Mcrae
Dr. Curtis E Mcrae, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Oceanside, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis E Mcrae has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Curtis E Mcrae has the following 11 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Check-up
- Laser Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 2
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Curtis E Mcrae
ABOUT CURTIS E. MCRAE, D.D.S. Curtis E. McRae, D.D.S. has been providing dental care to his patients in the North San Diego County community of Oceanside for over eighteen years. Dr. McRae began his dental career as a dental technician for five years after graduating from the Dental Technology Program at OrangeCoastCollege. Dr. McRae received a Bachelors Degree in Liberal Studies from the University of California at Riverside, and a Doctorate Degree in Dental Studies from the University of Southern California. Currently Dr. McRae maintains membership in good standing in the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Diego County Dental Society, North County Implant Study Group, California Center for Advanced Dental Studies, San Deigo Cerec Study group and the Trojan Horse Study Group. To stay current with dental health information and clinical techniques, he and his staff attend annual post-doctorate educational courses to provide their patients with the best oral healthcare possible. Dr. McRae and his family have lived in this area since 1989. He has been an active member of the Rotary Club since 1994 and served as president of the San Luis Rey Rotary Club. Dr. McRae is committed to a healthy lifestyle and enjoys surfing, skiing, golf, wakeboarding and playing the guitar.
Locations & DirectionsCURTIS EDWARD MCRAE DDS, 3601 Vista Way Ste 205, Oceanside, CA
Dr. Curtis E Mcrae is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oceanside, CA.