Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dale E Mateer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dale E Mateer has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Dale E Mateer has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 7
Used to go to him for many years. Left over improper billing and he refusedto speak to me to resolve the issues. He had me scheduled for 2 cavities to be filled when I left and went to a new dentist. The new dentist told me I don't have any cavities and a few years have passed and I still have not had any teeth filled.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Dale E Mateer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsMeadow Bridge Dental, 1210 Meadow Bridge Dr Ste E, Beavercreek, OH
Dr. Dale E Mateer is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Beavercreek, OH.